How can I sign in to my Hotmail email account or where can I sign in to my MSN Hotmail account? Microsoft has made a series of names change on its domain name but still has the same interface. As a matter of fact, for the past decade the name has changed from Windows Live Hotmail to Windows Live Messenger to MSN Hotmail to Hotmail and now the Outlook Mail which is the new email address domain. The Hotmail or MSN Hotmail was the former name, but its current domain name is the Outlook Mail. Therefore, all activities include the MSN Hotmail sign in are done on the new email server. www.hotmail.com log in to my account serves as the portal to sign in to either your Outlook or Hotmail email account.
In the meantime, the MSN Hotmail sign in or Outlook sign in is the process where you provide your MSN Hotmail login credentials. So as to access your Hotmail email account. Despite the fact that Microsoft changes the name to Outlook Mail, all users on the Hotmail, MSN Hotmail, Windows Live Hotmail or Windows Live Messenger email server can sign in their email account through the new official Outlook Mail sign-in page. When you enter each of the email service websites, it will redirect you to the Outlook.com official website. Where you can sign in your MSN Hotmail account or MSN Outlook email account.
How to Sign in to your MSN Hotmail Email Account
Actually, I don’t know if anyone is still using the series of Microsoft email services provides. But if you’re still on the MSN Hotmail email server, you can simply use the new official Outlook.com website to sign in your account. Keep in mind, the change of the email domain doesn’t affect the process of signing into your account.
To sign in to MSN Hotmail:
- Go to the link www.outlook.com or www.msn.com on your web browser.
- Click, the Sign in icon in the middle of the page or at the top left corner of the page.
- Then, you can sign in to your Hotmail, Live Outlook, and Hotmail account.
- Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.
- Lastly, click Sign In.
That’s how to sign in any of the Microsoft email account from the computer. Then you can check the email or messages you haven’t check for over a period of time and reply to the email.
How to Login to your Microsoft Hotmail Account on Hotmail App
On the contrary, the Hotmail app is no longer the MSN Hotmail app. But have changed to a new name known as Outlook Mail app. If you want to sign in your MSN Hotmail email account to the mobile app. You need to install the Outlook Mail app on your devices.
To login Hotmail on Outlook App:
- Download and install the Outlook mobile app.
- Then, open the Outlook app and click the Sign in icon.
- Enter your Hotmail email address and password.
- Finally, click Sign in.
In addition, thanks to most email service provider, you can manage multiple email account all on one application. For instance, using the Gmail app allows you can sign in to your Hotmail, Outlook Mail, and also your Window Live Mail.
Can I Create an MSN Hotmail Email Account
On the contrary, you can’t create or sign up for an MSN Hotmail account. But the two available email domain in which you create includes the Outlook.com and the Hotmail.com. Access the Outlook.com Mail website and click Create a free account. Follow the instruction to create your Hotmail.com email account. Therefore, you can go through the following step provides to you below to create either a new outlook mail or Hotmail email account.
To Create a New Hotmail or Outlook Email:
- The link provided click on it to direct you to the page where you can create an account.
- Once you’re directed to the page, you can click Create Free Account or Create Now.
- In the registration page, you can create an account by enter a new email and select the domain (@hotmail.com).
- Set up a new password for your new email account.
- Enter your name to complete your profile email address account.
However, you can continue the requirement and you will be directed to open your new email account with ease. Moreover, if you want to set up a new Outlook email, you can click @outlook.com you set up a new MSN outlook email sign in account.