How do I sign up for a Pinterest account? In this article, you can learn the simple procedure to the Pinterest sign up. In the meantime, Pinterest is one of top social media services in the world, with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram leading the trend. Pinterest is quite different from other social networking services based on the fact that it is best known as an image-sharing platform. The Pinterest sign up is the first thing you need to do to get started or create a Pinterest account.
Pinterest Sign up is a registration process followed by users that want to create a new Pinterest account. The requirement a sign up an ID that includes your email account, Facebook, or Google account. Signing up allows you to discover a whole new lot of information that includes images, videos, and more. The Pinterest sign up is free and simple which takes just 2 minutes to create your Pinterest account.
Pinterest is a very popular social media networking site that serves as an image sharing service that allows you to save and discover ideas in images videos and animated GIFs. Currently, there are over 478 million active users on Pinterest worldwide, and you can be among the community of Pinterest to share and pin images.
How to Sign up for a Personal Pinterest Account for Free
You can use Pinterest for personal use where you can browser, explore, pin and connect with people online through broad. Creating a personal Pinterest account is free and you can use either your email account, Google, or Facebook. Follow the instruction to create your Pinterest account:
- Visit Pinterest.com on your web browser.
- Select the option Sign up at the top right corner of the page.
- To create a Pinterest account with email enter your email address and password.
- Age and click Continue.
- Click Next to set up your profile.
- Select your identify either Female or Male or you can specify.
- Select your language and country, then, click Next.
- Pick 5 things in which you’re interested in and click Done.
To Create Pinterest Account with Facebook.
- On the Pinterest sign up page and click Continue with Facebook or Continue as (username).
- Login to your Facebook account if you’re not login to the browser or click Continue as (username).
- Then, enter your email address and click Continue.
- Follow the instruction to set up your Pinterest account.
To Create Pinterest with Google:
- Go to the Pinterest sign up page.
- Select the option Continue with Google.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Then follow the step to set up your account.
That’s all you need to create a Pinterest account with your email address, Facebook or Google account. Afterward, you can start exploring images, ideas, GIFs, and more on your new Pinterest account.
How to Create a Pinterest Business Account
You can create a business account with Pinterest. This process does not include linking your personal account to your business account. You can create a free Pinterest business account separately. Follow this instruction to set up your business account:
- First of all, if you already have your personal account logged to your device, you need to log out.
- Then, visit the Pinterest business account creation page to set up your account.
- Enter your email address, create password, and age.
- Then, click Create account.
In summary, if you want to link your business account with your personal account. All you need to do is click on your Profile image, and select Add another account. Then you can switch your personal Pinterest account to a business account within a few seconds.