Many of us know what the iCloud means in terms of the computing system, it’s a storage computing service that offers you unlimited storage capacity. In the words, iCloud Mail is a mail cloud storage that offers you a large file to store all your documents and also media files. The iCloud Mmail cloud is own by Apple Inc and it was officially released to the media on October 12, 2011. As of 2018, the iCloud Mail service becomes one of the large email users in the world with an estimated number of 850 million users.
The iCloud Mail is one reputable email cloud storage provided but only works on IOS devices. When you join the millions of people users on the mail account, this enables you to perform the normal email activities like send, receive and organize your email inbox from any location. Once your device is completely set up for the email server. This gives you the ability to use your iCloud Mail account with the email app pre-installed on your iOS devices.
Set up iCloud on an iOS device, iPadOS, and Mac
The exciting aspect of the iCloud Mail, you don’t need to install the iCloud Mail app on your iOS device. However, the application is ready-made available on your iOS device, all you need to do is set up the Mail app. To do that:
On iOS or iPadOS and Mac:
- Go to your phone Settings or System Preferences and sign in your account.
- Using your Apple ID and Password.
- Afterward, you can then turn on the iCloud on your iOS devices.
On Window Computer
- Open your Window computer and go to the iCloud for windows
- Enter your Apple ID and password on the iCloud Mail window app.
- Next, switch the feature on and then click Apply.
However, in case you don’t have the iCloud for Windows, simply click on this link www.support.apple.com/en-ng/HT204283 and click Download to install the app on your devices. Once the installation is complete, the next outline tells you how you can create an iCloud Mail account.
How to Create an Email address in iCloud Mail
First of all, for every feature on an email account, iCloud Mail comes with the same feature and also the same email settings. If you set up an iCloud with your Apple ID which doesn’t have the domain name @icloud.com. Then you need to create an email address that ends with @icloud.com.
- Go to your iOS devices and access the setting
- Then you can click on your name and that select iCloud.
- Afterward, you can click on the icon to turn on Mail, then follow the instruction to set up an email.
In addition, on Mac, you can simply click the Apple Menu, then select System preference. Then you can use the following steps above to create an email address in the iCloud Mail app on various iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac.
How to Login to iCloud Mail
On the contrary, the iCloud Mail login is an authorization that allows you to login to your iCloud Mail giving you access to feature like photos, videos, contacts, and more. To Sign in iCloud Mail, you need to make use of your Apple ID that includes your email address and password or use the following step above tyo create a email account with iCloud to enjoy unlimited access to all Apple services.
- Go to the official iCloud Mail login page.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and click the arrow icon.
- Then, enter your password and click Sign In.
If you own the device you’re using for the iCloud mail sign in to your iCloud account. You can simply click Keep me signed in so as not to sign in to your iCloud mail account again.
How do I Check my iCloud Mail on Android?
On the contrary, asides from the fact that email service provider only works on don’t mean that you can still access your iCloud Mail on Android or other email services provider like Gmail.
To Check iCloud Mail on Gmail:
- Go to www.gmail.com on your web browser.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the setting icon and go to Account and Import.
- Then, on the option “check email from other accounts” click on Add another account.
Finally, you can then add your iCloud Mail account to the Gmail web. Also, you can use the same application to add the iCloud Mail on the Gmail mobile app.