How do I transfer from Binance to my Trust Wallet? When looking for the best cryptocurrency trading wallet, Binance stands out as one of the most powerful cryptocurrency platforms with a wide level of trading on the platform. Binance is trusted by millions of people worldwide to help with cryptocurrency transactions that include buying and selling coins. There wide range of coins to buy and sell on Binance that includes BNB, BTC, Binance Coin, SHIB, Ethereum, Rune, and more. Also, Binance allows you to transfer your coin to any wallet like Trust Wallet, Coinbase, and others. Learn the simple step of how to transfer from Binance to a trust wallet.
In the meantime, the procedure on how to transfer from Binance to Trust Wallet, either you what to transfer UDST from Binance to Trust Wallet or transfer BNB from Binance to Wallet is very simple. However, Trust Wallet is another popular online cryptocurrency trading platform where you can invest in cryptocurrency. There are over 100+ crypto coins available on Trust Wallet. But keep in mind, for any reason why you want to transfer your funds from Binance to Trust Wallet, you need to know that Trust Wallet is not as 100% secure as Binance.
How to Transfer from Binance to Trust Wallet
The procedure on how to transfer from Binance to Trust Wallet requires a certain procedure that includes setting up your trust Wallet app which will enable you to be able to withdraw from Binance to your Trust Wallet account
Step 1: Set Up Trust Wallet
- First of all, install the Trust Wallet app on your device.
- Use your Google Play Store or iOS App Store to download and install the app on your device.
- Open the Trust Wallet app.
- Select the option ‘Create a new wallet”.
- Click on the checkbox to Continue to accept the Terms of Usage.
- Write down your recovery phrase and click Continue
- Re-enter the recover phrase correctly to verify your wallet.
- Then click Continue.
Now, you’ve successfully created your wallet account and available to use.
Step 2: Connect Trust Wallet BNB address with Binance Account
- Login to your Binance account.
- Click on your profile icon and select Security.
- Then, select Manage under Address Management section.
- Click Add Withdrawal Address and select BNB.
- Select BEP20 (BSC) under Select Network.
- Then choose a name for the address.
Step 3: Withdraw from Binance to Trust Wallet
- Access your Trust Wallet account on the App.
- Select Smart Chain.
- Copy the Smart Chain address.
- Then, open your Binance account.
- Choose Smart Chain address under Address.
- Next to the Add to Whitelist, click on the box.
- Tap Submit.
- Select Overview in your Wallet.
- Select Withdraw.
- Choose BNB.
Afterward, you can follow the rest instruction on your screen where you can enter the amount you want to transfer from your Binance account to your Trust Wallet account. Not only can you transfer BNB to Trust Wallet, but you can also transfer other cryptocurrencies as well as USDT, Ethereum, SHIBA Inu, Dogecoin, and others.