How can I find housekeeping jobs in USA with visa sponsorship or how do I get sponsorship to work in the US? In this article find out more about housekeeping jobs with visa sponsorship. According to reports, housekeeping cleaners earn about $12.89 hourly wage and $26,810 annual wage. The highest percentile wage is about $18.22 hourly wage and $37,900 annual wage. Also, other factors include location and the industry you work for.
One of the tips when looking for sponsorship to work in the United States is to make more, more, and more research. Based on the information, jobs that get you visa sponsorship are mostly skilled jobs such as engineering, IT professionals, and other areas in the healthcare industry. Earnings are above $74,673 to $193,947 USD per year. Fortunately, there are so many unskilled jobs you can apply for that offer you visa sponsorship and earn $34,738 USD to $59,387 USD yearly. One is housekeeping jobs in the USA where you can earn $45,598 USD to $74,373 USD per year and others also include:
- Delivery Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – $58,500 USD to $63,874 USD per year
- Dispatch Rider Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – $50,000 USD to $70,858 USD per year.
- Phone Technician Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – $40,857 USD per year to $84,084 USD per year
- Car Wash Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – $22,500 USD to $43,520 USD
- House Agent Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – $62,010 USD to $86,356 USD per year
- House Help Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – $31,920 USD to $56,359 USD per year?
- Tailoring Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – $20,870 USD to $54,570 USD per year
Nevertheless, it’s very difficult to get or see housekeeping jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship. But with the right approach and a high amount of research, you can come across companies or industries such as assisted living facilities for the elderly, traveler accommodation and more looking to hire foreign workers to come work in the United States.
Salary of Housekeepers
If you are wondering how much does housekeeper earns. First of all, you need to know that housekeeping is not a good career path. As they don’t make much, it’s good if you’re looking to work part-time. Based on the percentile wages here is an estimate of how much housekeepers earn
Also, another factor put into consideration on the level of employment and salary. The following information shows states with the highest employment level of housekeeping jobs and salaries.
|State||Employment||Hourly mean wage||Annual mean wage|
Who is a Housekeeper in US?
A housekeeper comes in many names such as maid, cleaner, and others. Housekeeper, however, is a cleaner or maid responsible for ensuring cleanliness in the work and home environment. They take care of the building or property by ensuring that everywhere is tidy and convenient for guests and residents. Some of the responsible of housekeepers include cleaning, tidying, and ensuring sanitary amenities.
What are Housekeeper Jobs?
If you are talking about the job description of housekeepers or what housekeepers do. They work in various industries or companies ensuring the cleanliness of the work or home environment. Depending on the company or industry you are applying for. Your job description includes cleaning areas that are assigned to you according to the company standards to ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the environment for people to conveniently take or live in.
Some of the areas you might be working on include guestrooms, lobby, corridor, laundry facilities, house laundry, and others. It also includes sorting, washing, drying, folding, and storing linen and terry. Moreover, your duties are to perform light cleaning and maintain private households or commercial establishments.
Jobs Visa Sponsorship for Housekeepers
First of all, before searching for housekeeper jobs in USA with visa sponsorship, you need to know the type of visa you are applying or requesting for. The type of visa offered to applicant in search of housekeeping job is H-1B visa.
With visa sponsorship, you don’t need to worry about going to the embassy to apply for a visa, automatically you have the privilege to come work in the United States with an H-1B visa offered by a U.S. employer. Here is brief understanding of what H-1B visa sponsorship for housekeeper jobs in USA mean.
H-1B Visa Sponsorship for Housekeeper Jobs in USA
First of all, H-1B is a type of visa that indicate a temporary visa that allows U.S. employers to be able to offer the foreign worker a temporary stay to come work in the United States. However, according to U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), H-1B is a type of visa for temporary workers to work in the United States. This is applied to specialty occupations, DOD Cooperative Research, Development Project Workers, and Fashion Models.
Some of the general requirement for a H-1B visa include bachelor’s or higher degrees in the specific specialty as a minimum for entry into the occupation in the United States. However, if a U.S. employer is will to offer an H-1B visa, if you qualified and picked for the job, you have the ability to request for the H-1B visa in which you will have to sign.
How to Get an H-1B Visa Sponsorship in USA
Currently, there are various ways to get H-1B visa sponsorship in the United States. For a foreigner seeking job in the United States, you need to under the basic strategy of obtaining an H-1B visa sponsorship in USA. Here are the following guidelines needed:
- Get your mind ready and prepared in case you eventually find an interesting job that comes with a visa sponsor. Some of the preparation includes creating a good CV and also a job application letter.
- Make advantage of the internet by using reliable and secure platform to find suitable jobs for hire. Because of the increasing scam activities on the internet, you need to be careful which is why Indeed.com serves as the best choice for job search.
- Start the application immediately you find a U.S employer with H-1B visa available. Keep in mind, you might come across thousands of jobs but only few are willing to offer H-1B visa because of the expenses.
The rest of the procedure is left for you, once you’re hired, don’t forget to ask for your H-1B visa contract which is required for you to sign.
Type of Visa Sponsorship
There are different types of visa sponsorship letters and you need to know the one under which the job falls. Here are the list of visa sponsorship letters you need to know about before applying for or seeking visa sponsorship jobs:
- H-1B visa: assigned to someone in a special occupation.
- H-2A visa – assigned to temporary agricultural workers.
- H-2B visa – given to temporary non-agricultural workers.
- L1 visas – intercompany transfer going to the US because of specialized knowledge.
- O-1A visa – assigned to people with excellent knowledge of business, science, and education.
- O-1B visa – assigned to people with excellent knowledge in the arts, television, and film industries.
- O-2 vise – personnel assistance to those with O-1A and O-1B visas.
Housekeeper jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Through the description on how to get an H1-B visa sponsorship in USA, you can easily understand the application procedures. Firstly, what you need is information and where to get the information concerning company offering or hiring foreign workers for housekeeping job. Best choice is Indeed.com, and you can find more on the Internet.
How to Apply for Housekeeping jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship
On the contrary, finding housekeeping jobs in the USA that offer visa sponsorship is usually difficult. First of all, you need to understand various ways to get a visa sponsorship. Then, you can use various job search platforms like Indeed.com to find jobs.
Indeed.com is the biggest and well recognize job search platform where you can find millions of jobs in different occupational fields. Go to www.indeed.com from your web browser and then, search for housekeeping jobs visa sponsor. From the search result, you’ll find a wide range of available jobs. Read about the job and see if they are offering an H-1B visa sponsor.
If the job comes with an H-1B visa sponsor, then you can click on the Apply Now button and fill out the application form. The employer will send you an H-1B visa sponsor letter to fill out.
Housekeeper Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions
What if I’m up for interview and what are the question that will be asked? However, in case you are up for an online interview, you need to be ready. As the best way to pass is to be yourself and don’t try to outsmart the interviewer. This is some of the common mistake most applicant makes.
Generally, here is some of the interview questions you might be asked:
- Why Do You Want to Work as a Housekeeper?
- How Long Have You Worked as a Housekeeper?
- What is Your Working Experience as a Housekeeper?
- Why Do You Prefer to Work in the US and Not in Your Country?
- What Cleaning Chemicals are You Familiar with?
And more other question relating to housekeeper jobs and nothing far from it. However, you should always get you mind prepared for any question and be straightforward when giving your answer.
Types of Housekeeper Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are other areas and departments where you can work as a housekeeper. The following mentioned below are some of the similar occupations that also include housekeeping cleaners and many others.
- House Manager
- Ground Maintenance
- Pest Control Workers and more.
Where to Work as a Housekeeper in USA
Note, where you work or the industry you work in plays an important role in how much you earn as a housekeeping cleaner in the United States. However, not only in house or home can you work, also you can work in the following place:
- Services to Building and Dwellings
- Elementary and Secondary Schools
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals
- Local Government
- Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools.
- Facilities Support Services
- Rooming and Boarding Houses
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Religious Organizations.
- Couriers and Express Delivery Services and more.
These above are some of the industries where you can work as a housekeeping cleaner in the United States. In addition, states such as California, Texas, Florida, New York, North Carolina as the highest employment level in housekeeping cleaners.
Responsibilities and Duties of Housekeepers’ Job in USA
Majorly, your duties as a main or housekeeping cleaner are to perform any necessary method of cleaning duties in other to ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of private households or commercial establishments like hotels, hospitals, and others. General responsibilities and duties include:
- Making beds
- Replenishing linens
- Cleaning rooms and halls
- Respond to calls for housekeeping problems.
- Ensuring that everywhere is clean and tidy
- Reports cases of damaged property to your superior.
- Report and return property that belongs to guests when found.
In addition, you also need to be able to offer assistance when needed in areas of laundry management such as washing, sorting, drying, ironing, and others.
Qualification to Apply for Housekeeping jobs in USA with visa sponsorship
There is no deep level of qualifications needed when you want to apply for housekeeping jobs in USA with visa sponsorship. Unlike skilled jobs where you need a bachelor’s degree for qualification. However, for applying for housekeeping cleaner jobs, there is the following requirement.
- High school degree
- Customer-oriented and friendly.
- Have experience in cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of a house or company.
- Working quickly without compromising quality.
- Good in the English language.
- Must be able to work under supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
There are some of the requirements needed to qualify for housekeeping jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship.
How can I get sponsored for a work visa in the USA?
Just like I mentioned earlier, there are different ways to find an H-1B visa sponsor. This includes using the H-1B visa sponsors database to find jobs and follow the application to apply for the job and get an offer. Plus, you can go through global consulting companies or boutique consulting companies.
Who can sponsor me to work in the USA?
Mostly, getting a sponsorship employment visa comes from a U.S. employer. You need to request the contract which you will need to sign as part of your sponsorship documents.
Who can work in the US without sponsorship?
Yes, it’s possible to work in the United States without sponsorship by trying other types of visas. For instance, an EB-1 work visa is meant for people with extraordinary abilities.