Are you looking for delivery jobs in USA with visa sponsorship? You know you can earn about $35,560 USD per year or $36,840 USD per year just as a delivery driver in the US including visa sponsorship. Technically, the average salary for a delivery driver in the United States is about $39,000 USD to $43,847 USD per year or $18.75 USD to $24.74 USD per hour. However, the salary paid to entry-level workers is about $33,150 USD to $36,795 USD per year and $58,500 USD to $63,874 USD per year for experienced workers.
The salary for delivery jobs in the United States might vary based on certain factors like type of delivery, companies, experience, and location. For example, here we have the highest-paying delivery jobs in the United States:
- UPS package delivery driver: $42,000 USD per year
- Amazon delivery driver: $38,000 USD per year
- USPS mail carrier: $41,000 USD per year
- FedEx delivery driver: $40,000 USD per year
- Uber Eats delivery driver: $20 USD per hour
- Instacart delivery driver: $16 USD per hour
- DoorDash delivery driver: $15 USD per hour
- Caviar delivery driver: $17 USD per hour
- Shipt delivery driver: $16 USD per hour
Types of delivery jobs in USA with visa sponsor
Truck drivers are responsible for transporting goods over long distances. They typically need a commercial driver’s license (CDL) and experience driving a truck. The salary for truck drivers can vary depending on the company and the type of driving they do, but it is typically in the $40,000 to $60,000 range.
Food delivery driver
Food delivery drivers deliver food from restaurants to customers. They typically use their own car or bike to make deliveries. The salary for food delivery drivers can vary depending on the company and the number of deliveries they make, but it is typically in the $15 to $20 per hour range.
Package delivery driver
Package delivery drivers deliver packages from businesses to customers. They typically use vans or trucks to make deliveries. The salary for package delivery drivers can vary depending on the company and the number of packages they deliver, but it is typically in the $20 to $30 per hour range.
Couriers deliver documents and other small items from one location to another. They typically use their own car or bike to make deliveries. The salary for couriers can vary depending on the company and the number of deliveries they make, but it is typically in the $15 to $20 per hour range.
Postal workers deliver mail and packages to homes and businesses. They typically work for the United States Postal Service (USPS). The salary for postal workers can vary depending on their experience and position, but it is typically in the $30,000 to $50,000 range.
To get a delivery job with visa sponsorship, you will need to find a company that is willing to sponsor your visa. You can find these companies by searching online or by contacting a visa sponsorship agency. Once you have found a company that is willing to sponsor you, you will need to apply for the job and go through the visa sponsorship process.
Benefits of working as a delivery driver in the USA
There are many benefits to working as a delivery driver in the USA. Here are some of the most common:
- Flexible hours: Delivery drivers typically have flexible hours, which can be a great option for people who are students, have other jobs, or have family commitments.
- Paid training: Many delivery companies offer paid training, which can help you learn the skills you need to be successful in the job.
- Opportunities for advancement: There are many opportunities for advancement in the delivery industry. With experience, you can move up to more responsible positions, such as lead driver or manager.
- Earning potential: Delivery drivers can earn a good wage, especially if they work full-time. The average salary for a delivery driver in the USA is $39,000 per year.
- Tips: Delivery drivers often receive tips from customers, which can boost their earnings.
- No experience required: Many delivery companies do not require any prior experience for entry-level positions.
- Variety of job opportunities: There are many different types of delivery jobs available, so you can find one that fits your interests and skills.
If you are looking for a flexible, well-paying job with opportunities for advancement, then working as a delivery driver in the USA may be a good option for you.
Challenges of working as a delivery driver in the USA
There are also some challenges to working as a delivery driver in the USA. Here are some of the most common:
- Long hours: Delivery drivers can work long hours, especially during peak times. This can be tiring and stressful.
- Traffic: Delivery drivers often have to deal with traffic, which can make deliveries take longer and be more stressful.
- Weather conditions: Delivery drivers can be exposed to bad weather conditions, such as rain, snow, and heat. This can make the job more difficult and dangerous.
- Dangerous driving: Delivery drivers are at risk of being involved in accidents. They also have to deal with aggressive drivers and pedestrians.
- Customer interaction: Delivery drivers may have to deal with difficult customers who are not happy with their deliveries. This can be stressful and frustrating.
- Low pay: Delivery drivers typically earn low wages, especially if they are paid by the hour. This can make it difficult to make a living wage.
- Lack of benefits: Many delivery companies do not offer benefits such as health insurance or paid time off. This can make it difficult to afford basic necessities.
Requirements for delivery jobs in USA with visa sponsorship
The requirements for delivery jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship vary depending on the company and the type of visa you are applying for. However, some common requirements include:
- A valid passport from your home country.
- A visa that allows you to work in the USA.
- A clean driving record.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience driving a car or truck.
- The ability to speak and understand English.
- The ability to lift and carry heavy objects.
- The ability to work long hours and weekends.
Some companies may also require you to have a commercial driver’s license (CDL) or other specialized training.
To find delivery jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship, you can search online or contact a visa sponsorship agency. You can also contact the US Department of Labor for more information.
Here are some of the most common types of visas that allow you to work in the USA as a delivery driver:
- H-1B visa: This visa is for specialty occupations that require a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- L-1 visa: This visa is for employees who are being transferred to a US office of their company.
- O-1 visa: This visa is for individuals with extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education, business, or athletics.
- P-1 visa: This visa is for athletes, entertainers, and artists who are coming to the USA to perform.
If you are not sure which visa is right for you, you should consult with an immigration attorney.
How to apply for delivery jobs with visa sponsorship
- Research companies that offer visa sponsorship. You can search online or contact a visa sponsorship agency for a list of companies that offer visa sponsorship for delivery drivers.
- Find a job opening that you are qualified for. Once you have found a list of companies that offer visa sponsorship, you need to find a job opening that you are qualified for. The job requirements will vary depending on the company and the type of visa you are applying for.
- Prepare your resume and cover letter. Your resume and cover letter should highlight your skills and experience, as well as your interest in working in the USA. You should also make sure to mention that you are eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Contact the company. Once you have found a job opening that you are qualified for, you should contact the company to express your interest. You can do this by sending an email or calling the company.
- Go through the interview process. If the company is interested in you, they will invite you to interview. The interview process will vary depending on the company, but it will typically include a phone interview and an in-person interview.
- Get a visa sponsorship offer. If you are successful in the interview process, the company will make you a visa sponsorship offer. This offer will outline the terms of your visa sponsorship, such as the type of visa, the length of time you will be sponsored, and the company’s obligations to you.
- Apply for a visa. Once you have received a visa sponsorship offer, you need to apply for a visa. The visa application process will vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
- Arrive in the USA and start working. Once you have been approved for a visa, you can arrive in the USA and start working
The visa sponsorship process can be complex and time-consuming, but it is possible to get a delivery job in the USA with visa sponsorship. If you are a foreign national who is interested in working as a delivery driver in the USA, I recommend that you start by researching the different companies that offer visa sponsorship.