What is Google Docs for personal use and how can I use Google Docs for free? First of all, in other not to get confused, we will be referring to the term Google Docs as GDocs. Cloud computing is one of the biggest network computing systems in which businesses use to complete tasks and also store data. Google provides you with lots of amazing cloud computing systems such as Google Document, Sheet, Forms, and lots more. Google Docs is one of Google’s services also known as Google Documents that allows you to write, edit, and also collaborate for free.
Furthermore, in terms of project management and project planner, Google provides you the best project management application that offers you the best project planning, document management, team collaboration & communication tools, and lots more. However, the Docs actually helps to bring your writing to live using the smart editing and styling tools in other for you to easily format text as well as paragraphs. GDocs provides you hundreds of fonts and also allows you to add links, images drawings for free.
Overview Features of the Google Docs
On the contrary, the Google Document allows you to create a meaningful, impactful, and persuasive document through the use of powerful document tools. GDocs is free online documents and it comes with a free plan for Personal use. But for business use, you need to pay for the G-suite plan.
- Word processing for teams: With Google Documents you can create and edit text from your web browser with no requirement for software. This also enables multiple people to use GDocs at the same time.
- Commenting, chat, and real-time editing: also, this enables you to comes with a single document alongside your teammates or people that isn’t within your company. Use the built-in chat to communicate with your team and also ask questions through the comment section.
- Convert File: you can import your documents in different formats so as to be able to edit them instantly which includes Microsoft Word an PDF file. Likewise, you can save or export document in format such as .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rft and also .html document format.
In addition, Google Docs offers you unlimited revision history to track change that you made during your editing and also to undo anything you like to undo. Above all, Google Docs is also present in an application that works with Android, iPhone, and iPad.
Get Started with Google Doc Personal Plan | Free Google Docs
On the contrary, the Personal Plan is where you get to access to the free Google Document. Where you can write, edit, and use collaborative tools for free. All you need is a Google account and the platform is compatible with PC to and the mobile phone.
To Access Google Docs Online:
- Go to www.google.com/docs/about/ on your web browser.
- Then, click on the option Go to Google Docs under the Personal.
- Next, sign in your Gmail account using your email address and password.
- Lastly, click Sign In.
To Install the Google Docs App:
- The Google Document app it compatible for both iPhone on the App Store and Android on the Google Play Store.
- Use your regular method of searching for application.
- Then, click on the Google Docs app logo to access the download page.
- Lastly, click Install for Android and Get for iPhone to start the download process.
Wait for a while until the download loading statue complete and then, you can access your homescreen to open the app. Or click Open directly from the Google Play Store or App Store to start using the GDocs to create new document and also access some of your old files.
How to Use Google Docs to Create and Edit Document
First of all, the concept of Google Docs is similar to Microsoft Word which is designed for editing and creating documents. With the use of amazing templates to give you a creative idea to how your document should look like.
To Create a Document:
- Using your Computer allows you to use the Docs online and also the mobile app.
- Then, open the application online on your mobile phone or the web.
- Next, navigate the option Start a new document and click New.
To Edit and Format Document:
- Open the document you want to edit to format in GoogleDocs.
- Then, double-click in other to open a word.
- Next, click Start editing.
Right onward, you can start editing and formatting whatever document you which to use the online word processor to create. In summary, another interesting Google Product you can try out is the Google Drive where you can store your favorites movies such as Frozen 2, Spider-Man 3, Avengers Endgame, Joker, Toy Story, Spider-Man Far from Home, It Chapter 2 and lots more. Keep in mind, to use Google Docs offline, you need to install the extension from the Web Store.