Want to become a YouTuber? The first requirement is to create a Gmail account for your YouTube channel. In this article, we will show you the simple step to follow to create Gmail for YouTube online.
Gmail is one of the most powerful and influential email service providers in the world today. With over billions of registered users, Gmail is recorded to be the No: 1 email provider in all countries such as the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and more, except in China. With a Gmail account, you enjoy easy access to various Google products and services such as YouTube, Google Play Store, and others.
Creating a Gmail account for YouTube is simple and free. You don’t need to pay before creating a Gmail account also creating a YouTube account is free. However, before creating a YouTube account, there are several tips you need to know in running a successful YouTube channel. Therefore, before creating a Gmail account for YouTube, learn more about how to run a YouTube account.
How to Create a Gmail Account for YouTube Free in 2022
Creating a Gmail account for YouTube is not different. To run a YouTube channel, you need an email address and password from Google. Therefore, follow this instruction below to create a Gmail account for your YouTube channel:
- Visit the Google Account Creation page.
- This will direct you to the page to create your Google Account.
- Enter your First name and Last name.
- Create a username with your YouTube channel name.
- Create a strong and safe password with more than 8 or more characters/
- Then, click Next.
Afterward, you can verify your account by entering your phone number and confirming using the code sent to your phone. Complete the action to successfully set up your account. This is the first key to creating your YouTube account.
Check Out >>>> Gmail Login – Log in your Email Account on Computer/Mobile
How to Create a YouTube Account with Gmail
Now that you have created your Google account, you can automatically set up your YouTube account with your email account. All you need to do is sign in to your Google email account to YouTube.com. To create a YouTube account:
- Go to the YouTube Account page.
- Then, sign in to your email account.
- Enter your email or phone and click Next.
- Then, enter your password and click Sign in.
- Click Create a Channel and set up your brand name.
- Follow out the customization page by entering your channel description, branding and layout.
In addition, you can upload your first video and start managing your YouTube account. Among the tips for starting a YouTube channel, you need to use catching art and thumbnails. Create the perfect video for your audiences and also an eye-catching description.
Check out >>>> Google Account Sign in – Sign in to Gmail
Tips to Succeed in Running a YouTube Channel
Just like I mentioned earlier, you must need successful tips in running a successful YouTube channel. To succeed in running a YouTube channel, here are the following tips:
- Create an eye-catching description
- Create new stuff that will attract people’s attention.
- Use relevant keywords to increase your awareness.
- Add a link to your channel
- You need to set up an amazing channel trailer
Most importantly, you need to be dedicated to your channel and always explore for more knowledge.
Check Out >>>> How to Create Channel on YouTube – YouTube for Beginners