How do I login to my Chegg Online account? When it comes to online education, Chegg is one of the biggest names in the industry. The platform offers incredible digital and physical textbook rental and tutoring in the classroom online. Also, it offers other student services which makes it a good option for many students.
To become a part of Chegg, you need to create an online account. This account will enable you to learn more and get solutions to your questions. After creating the account, you need to log in with the right details. Your Chegg login details hold the key to access your account anytime you want. Once you log in to your Chegg account, you can study with experts, get ready for tests, utilize practices, and many more. Follow this article to the very end to know how you log in to your Chegg account and the requirements needed.
Chegg Login Requirements
Before you can proceed to the Chegg Sign in process, there are certain requirements and things you need to provide. Here are the account login requirements;
- Stable Internet connection
- Online account access
- Verified Username, email, or Apple ID
- Mobile or PC
- Chegg Official website or mobile app
If you have the above requirements, you can sign in to your Chegg account. In other words, the requirements hold the key to signing in to the platform
How to Login to Chegg Online Account
Just as mentioned above, there are various ways to log in to your account. However, this section is how you can log in to your account online using your verified email address and password;
- Open your web browser and visit Chegg’s official website at www.chegg.com
- Click on ‘Sign in’ at the top of the homepage
- Enter your email address and enter your password
- Now, sign in to access your account
Once you complete this process, you will be logged in to your account instantly. Now, you can do this to access your account and learn to get ready for your test.
Sign in to Chegg Account on Mobile (Android and IOS)
Before logging in to the Chegg account on your mobile device, you must have downloaded the app. The Chegg app is available to download on the Apple App store and Google Play store. After downloading the following is the step to follow;
- Launch the mobile application on your device (Android or IOS)
- Enter email address and password
- Click on sign in option
How to sign in to a Chegg account using Apple ID, Facebook, or Google
You can sign in using your Facebook, Apple ID, or Google if it is linked to your Chegg account. in other words, if any of these accounts is what you used to create the account, then you can use it to log in. You just need to do is visit Chegg’s official website or mobile app. Tap on the sign in option and click on Apple, Facebook, or Google Icon. Now, follow the screen instruction to access your account.
How to Reset your Lost Email Address or Password
If you have lost your Chegg online login password or email, you don’t need to panic. You can just easily reset the details and use it to log in anytime. Follow the below easy steps to retrieve your lost details
- Open your web browser and visit Chegg’s official website
- Go directly to the login portal
- Click on “Forgot Password” or the Email address option at the bottom
- Enter the prompted details and confirm that you are not a robot
- Tap on the reset option and follow the on-screen instruction to retrieve your lost details
Once you have gotten a new password or changed your email address, you can now use it to log in to your account.