How can I find companies in Canada willing to sponsor foreigners for long-haul driving jobs? Or how can I find truck driver jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship? Without a doubt, these can be very difficult but with the right approach search, you can definitely find trucker driver jobs in Canada that offer eligible applicants with visa sponsorship.
The trucking industry is one of the top jobs one can apply for in Canada as a professional truck driver with lots of experience. Many companies are willing to increase the number of applications to employ a skied and dependable application to apply for truck driving jobs in Canada.
Travelling has been one of the driving forces of many people in different countries. However, there are different opportunities available for people to seize in experience a new chapter of life in other countries. There are two most popular ways to travel to Canada or any country in Europe which included school or jobs.
Recommended >>>> Parking Lot Attendant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
However, there are lots of companies out there in Canada looking for good responsible, professional licensed truck drivers to apply as a foreigner. Meaning you don’t have to be a citizen of the country to apply. As a foreigner, you can apply for truck driver jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship.
Recommended >>>> Elderly Care Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Jobs Description of a Truck Driver Job in Canada
Generally, this is applied to every truck driver job opportunity you might be applying for in various companies. The job descriptions as doing with the responsibilities given to you include the following below:
- Transporting finished products, goods, or raw matters from the pickup point to the destination in a good condition.
- Inspect the condition of the vehicle including mechanical items, safety issues, and also the performance of the vehicle so as not to break down.
- Ability to be able to map out routes and meet delivery on time.
Most importantly, a truck driver must be able to follow and comply with truck driving rules and regulations including the company policies and procedures. Moreover, you must not drink alcohol while driving or before driving to ensure the safety of other drivers on the road.
Recommended >>>> Security Guard Jobs In USA For Foreigners – Apply Now
Responsibilities of Truck Driver Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship
The responsibilities of a truck driver are ways entailed in the job description. But aside from that, there are responsibilities a truck driver must comply with. The following includes the responsibilities assigned to a truck driver:
- Ability to be able to transport finished goods or raw materials over lands to and from the main production site to the distribution centers.
- Keep the good condition of your truck by inspecting the necessary mechanical items for safety issues.
- Ability to be able to plan routes and deliver products in safe conditions.
- Document and log work/rest periods.
- Follow the truck driving rules and regulations as well as the company policies and procedures.
- Collect and verify deliver instructions.
- Load and off load customer orders properly on the truck and out of the truck.
There following above includes the duties and responsibilities of truck drivers in Canada.
Recommended >>>> Chocolate Packing Jobs USA Urgently Needed
Qualifications for Truck Driver Job in Canada
Generally, there are the following qualification that qualifies you for a job opening as a truck driver in Canada to apply for.
- Firstly, you need a valid truck driver’s license
- High level of experience in truck driving.
- 18 years and above.
- Ability to operate a computer and communicate through phone.
- Fluent in English and a second language.
- Working permit to work in Canada.
Recommended >>>> Grounds Maintenance Worker Jobs in USA for Foreigners – Apply Now
- Employee discounts
- Competitive compensation and bonus eligibility.
- Career development opportunities
- Health care benefits and more.
Recommended >>>> Hospitality Jobs Available In USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
Truck Driver Salary in Canada
According to statistics and data, the average salary a truck driver earns for an hour is about $25.50 and $49,718 per year in Canada. Also, new applicants start at $34,125 per year. The report states that there has been a shortage of truck drivers in Canada that has increased in 2022. Hence, the demand for truck drivers is high.
How to Apply for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
The best way to apply for a truck driver job in Canada with Visa Sponsorship is to look for companies that provide sponsorship for employment visa status. You can meet up with a traveling agency for Canada in your country to find more information.
Recommended >>>> Free Visa Driver Job in USA for Delivery Drivers – Apply Now
Also, you can explore your search online on various online job vacancy platforms like Indeed.com, Careerjet.ca, and many others. Hence, there you will find more information and the right application process to apply for a truck driver position with visa sponsorship in Canada.