Does Progressive insurance company offer work from home jobs? The straight answer to this question is yes. Established in the year 1937, Progressive insurance is one the largest and most popular insurance providers in the United States. Not only that but also one of the largest employers in the country. As an employer, it offers work from home job opportunities in fields like sales, legal, customer service, legal, and software development. Apart from the work from home, employees enjoy benefits like tuition assistance, ongoing training, and career advancement opportunities.
Currently, Progressive has employed over 30,000 work from home agents throughout the country and offers a website through which clients can easily customize their policies before purchasing. With the help of progressive insurance work from home jobs, you can easily create a personalized workplace and comforts in a place like your kitchen or bedroom. Whether you want a full-time or part-time work from home job, progressive surely has what fits you.
Progressive Insurance Work-from-home Jobs Benefits
There are lots of benefits that come with working with progressive remotely. And below are some of them;
- Online communication tools
- Advancing in careers
- Dedicate comfortable area for your office space
- Plan for your pets and children
- Have quality time with your families and friends
- Have good life and work balance
- Tuition assistance
- Ongoing training
- Career advancement opportunities
You can enjoy the above benefits if you apply and qualify as an employee of the progressive insurance company.
Available Progressive Insurance Work from Home Jobs
According to the progressive career website, there are lots of work from home jobs available at progressive. Check out some of them below;
- Product manager
- Software developer lead
- Software developer senior
- Customer center representative
- Property Claims Manager
- Associate Manger Analysis
- Legal Project Specialist
- Project Manager
- Insurance Agent
- Claims Administrative support specialist
- Centralized Claims Adjuster
- Senior Recruiter
- Accounts Manager
- Workers Compensation Claims Specialist
- Claims Process Specialist
- Property Catastrophe Filed Adjuster
- Observability Monitoring Analyst
- Call center representative
- Mid-level resources Consultant senior
- Mid-level Marketing Data Analyst
- Call center
Visit the Progressive Insurance career website at https://www.progressive.com/careers/ for more job opportunities, requirements, salary, and other job information.
Progressive Insurance Work From Home Jobs Salary
Just so you know, progressive work from job pay depends on your role. For example, if you are working as a customer service representative you will earn an average of $36,295 per year. But if you work in the sales department, you can earn higher. Check out the progressive insurance career website for more information on the job and salary. However, in general, the higher our role is the higher your salary will be
Where can I find Progressive work-from-home Jobs?
Apart from the Progressive insurance career website, the company uploads its job vacancies on other job websites. On these job websites or platforms, you can find lots of vacancies available at the company. You can even apply for the job via any of the platforms. Here are some of the websites you can find Progressive work from home jobs
- Flexjobs at https://www.flexjobs.com/remote-jobs/company/progressive
- Indeed at https://www.indeed.com/q-Progressive-l-Remote-jobs.html
- Linked In https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/progressive-insurance-work-from-home-jobs
- ZipRecruiter https://www.ziprecruiter.com/Jobs/Work-From-Home-Progressive-Insurance-Customer-Service
- Simply hired at https://www.simplyhired.com/
You can visit any of these job websites and apply for the available progressive work from home jobs. Just so you know, you will be required to provide some certain details to apply and get the job. Some of them include; your CV or resume, name, location, and more.