How do I sign in to my Outlook email account? First of all, many people mistake the Outlook email sign in as different from the sign in Hotmail. The process of signing in to your Outlook account is the same as signing into your account Hotmail account. Likewise, the Outlook 365 sign in and also Microsoft Outlook. Microsoft provides a wide series of email accounts from the introduction of the email service provider. This includes Windows Live Mail, MSN Hotmail, MSN Live Mail, and now Outlook.
Nevertheless, how to sign into Outlook email is a very simple process where you can sign in to Outlook to access your unread emails and also uses it as a point of contact to millions of people. Keep in mind, the process on how to sign into Outlook email is the same thing where you can sign in Hotmail account and also the Outlook email sign in. Likewise other series of Microsoft email account like MSN Hotmail, Windows Live Hotmail, Outlook Office 365 and Outlook live. View the process on how to sign in to your Microsoft Outlook account.
How to Sign into Outlook Email on Outlook.com
On the contrary, Outlook.com is the new Microsoft email services provider where you can sign in to Hotmail and also your Outlook account. The Outlook or Hotmail login page on the web authenticates access to your email account. Use the following step below to access your mail account.
To Sign in to Outlook.com:
- Go to the new Hotmail sign in mail to access your Outlook account https://outlook.live.com/owa/.
- Then, at the top right corner of the page, click the option “Sign in”.
- This will open the sign in portal where you can sign in to your Microsoft account.
- On Login.live.com, enter your email address phone number, or Skype, and click Next.
- Afterward, you can enter your Outlook email password and click Sign in.
Also, for existing Hotmail users, you can use login.live.com to sign in to existing Hotmail users. Now that you’ve accessed your account, you can easily check all your email inboxes and other important documents you need to check out.
How to Login to Hotmail Account on Outlook App
The Outlook mobile app or the web app is another platform where you can sign in to your mail account. Currently, the Hotmail app isn’t active on the app stores, only use the Outlook app to sign in Hotmail account and also sign in to your Outlook email account.
To Sign in Hotmail Account:
- In other to sign in Hotmail account or Outlook account on the mail app.
- Go to a separate app store such as the Google Play Store or App Store of your mobile device.
- Then, install the Outlook app and open the app.
- Click on Sign in to access your Outlook account.
- Enter your Hotmail login credentials or Outlook email login details.
Finally, after providing the necessary detail to sign in to your Hotmail account or Outlook account, click Sign in. Keep in mind another portal in which you can sign in or go through the MSN outlook login is www.msn.com. The comprises the Hotmail Outlook sign in portal where you can access your mail account.
How to Sign Out of Hotmail Outlook Mail Account
After, you must have the MSN Hotmail sign in or MSN Outlook email sign in through the various web portal and mobile apps. It’s necessary for you to sign out of your email account for security reasons. You can sign out of your mail account by clicking on your Outlook or Hotmail profile picture at the top right corner of the page and clicking Sign Out.