Hotel Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship allows foreigners to live in the United States and also make an earned living. This might sound impossible or difficult. But based on reports, currently, there are thousands of job vacancies in various employment sections. There are limited workers for certain operations such as truck driving, food management, hotel assistance, and others. If you’re looking to live in the United States, now is the opportunity to apply for Hotel Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship.
Furthermore, the United States opens the door to a lot of opportunities. You can apply for jobs application from any country and get a visa sponsorship. Keep in mind, that not all hotel jobs include visa sponsorship. You need to have the right platform where you can find hotel jobs with visa sponsorships. Plus, there are certain applications and requirements for application. If you meet the application, the hotel company will provide you with a contract or document that will include your visa sponsorship.
Jobs visa sponsorship is similar to school visa sponsorship. Meeting the requirement qualifies you for application and you’ll be forwarded the visa sponsorship document which you need to fill out.
Recommended >>>> Healthcare Worker Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship
Hotel Jobs Description
However, a hotel job description depends on the department you’ll be handling. The hotel’s job offers a wide range of job opportunities for which you can apply. Generally, working at a hotel offer a beautiful experience where you can meet difficult kind of people and enjoy certain benefits such as staff meals, accommodation, and others.
As a hotel staff member, your years of working experience can determine the level of position you’ll be managing. However, the job description of hotel staff members is to ensure the comfortability of guests such as taking reservations, cleaning guest rooms, maintaining the building, and most importantly caring for the guest. A hotel job is suitable for one that loves working with people.
Recommended >>>> Fitness Trainer Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Areas of Department & Responsibility of Hotel Jobs
Just like I mentioned earlier, hotel jobs open door to a wide variety of job options. This means you can decide to work in any department based on your qualifications and skills. Here are the following popular areas of hotel jobs:
- Front of the house: staff in the department works directly with hotel guests and most time serves as the face of the hotel. The responsibility includes making reservations checking guests in and out, and others.
- Support staff: a lot of big hotels or hotels in urban areas often have a large number of support staff ready to take care of guests. Duties include assisting guests with luggage and vehicles.
- Housekeeping: hotel housekeeping must ensure that the hotel rooms are clean, safe, and ready for guests. Majorly, their work includes maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel and also the hotel HVAC system, lighting, and plumbing.
- Foodservice: food service staff area of specialization includes hotel bars, cafés, and restaurants in the hotel. They are responsible for assigning guests to tables, taking orders, serving food, and others.
In addition, others also include hotel kitchen, event planning, and hotel administration which you can choose to apply for.
Recommended >>>> Truck Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Qualification and Skills to Apply for Hotel Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
However, the qualification and skills needed to apply for hotel jobs in the United States depend on the area of the department you’re applying for in the hotel. Generally, here are the following preferred qualifications and skills:
- High school education or equivalent experience.
- Have a high year level of food service or related work.
- Able to push/pull/lift 30 lbs. or more.
- Able to carry and balance tray.
- Available to work all shifts such as nights weekends and holidays.
These are some of the qualifications and skills you need to have if you can get the job. This will allow you to stand the chance of getting employed.
Recommended >>>> Real Estate Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
How much is the salary of hotel workers? According to reports, hotel workers earn an average annual salary of $40,096 a year in the United States. Also, they earn $19.28 per hour. Keep in mind, that this depends on the level of your position in the hotel and also your working experience.
Apply for Hotel Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
Based on our research, to apply for hotel jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship, you need to have the company requirement and also visa requirement. These two things are important in applying for hotel jobs in the United States as a foreigner.
In terms of the visa requirements, US work authorization is needed unless the applicant is currently in a managerial position at a Four Season location. According to reports Four Seasons managers might be entitled to qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
Four Seasons is an international hotel looking to hire a candidate to work in their company and get visa sponsorship. However, to find these job opportunities, go to Indeed.com and check out the thousands of sponsorship visa hotel jobs.