How can I login to my Google Drive or how can I go about the Google Drive login on my mobile phone? I have since some many questions triangulate about the concept of Google Drive login or Gdrive login. However, one of the questions that catch my attention was “is there another option to require login credentials when logging into Google Drive through Chrome”. However, the answer is no, there is no other option to log in to your Google Drive except with the right Google Drive login process. Learn how to install the G Drive app on your separate mobile phone.
Furthermore, Google Drive oris actually cloud storage and synchronization services that allow you to store large documents. Synchronize files across various devices and also share them with friends or people you need to share it with. However, to be able to do the following, you need to sign up for the service. Using your Google mail account or go through the Google Drive sign up. Likewise, your Gmail account is required to login to Google drive with on the web or on Google Drive app.
How to Sign in to Google Drive on Desktop or Computer
Keep in mind, only users that have gone through thecan be able to sign in Google Drive online. However, the option or login credentials to access Google Drive on the computer or desktop via Chrome. This includes your Gmail account sign in credentials such as email address and password.
To Sign in Google Drive Personal:
- On your web browser like Chrome, visit the Google Drive login online page with the link www.google.com/drive/.
- Then, under the Personal plan, you can click Go to Google Drive.
- Enter your Google Drive account your email address and click Next.
- Afterward to access Google Drive online, enter your password.
To sign in Google Drive Business:
- Using the same step, click on the link.
- Select Business to sign in your account
- Enter your email address and password.
- Lastly, click sign in.
However, keep in mind, that the Google Drive login credentials you provide on the google drive login in page must comply with the registered plan you selected. For instance, the Gmail account, you use to sign in the Google Drive business is the one you use to sign in to the business.
How to Download the Google Drive App | Google Drive Sign in Mobile
Another platform where you can also access your stored document or back up file directly from your mobile phone is the Google Drive app. Directly, on your mobile phone, you can easily back up files from your file manager, cameras and also SD cards to the cloud storage.
To download the Google Drive app:
- Open the Google Play Store on Android or App Store on the iOS device.
- Click on the search icon and type Google Drive.
- Then, click Install or Get.
To Sign in Google Drive on Mobile:
- Open the Google Drive you download.
- Then enter your Gmail account login credentials.
- This includes your Google email address and password.
Finally, once you’ve successfully login to your Google Drive you can view all your media files such ad photos or pictures, videos, and also documents. Likewise, you can also use other features on the Drive that includes Google Docs, Sheet, Forums, and lots more. Learn the simple process to sign up for a Google Drive account to store all your important content.
Google Drive Sign up – How to Get Started with Google Drive
On the contrary, the discussion above talked about how to sign in or log in to your Google Drive on the web and how to install the Google Drive app on your mobile phone. However, for users that want to use Google Drive, you can use the following tips below to get started with Google Drive.
To Sign up for Google Storage Account
- Go to my Google drive login page website .
- Then, click Go to Drive and sign in to your Google Account.
- That’s how to get started with Google Drive.
When you’ve completely signed up for your G Drive account and the G Drive log in, this will enable you to access the free features of the cloud storage that includes the Google Meets, Collaborate tools, Storage, share, and lots more from any mobile devices, computer or even tablet.