How can I sign into my Amazon Web Service account? If you don’t know the right step to log in or sign in to the AWS account. In this article, you can find out the simple step on how to go about the AWS sign in. AWS is simply known as Amazon Web Services and it’s one of the services provided by Amazon that offers individuals, companies, and also governments with on-demand cloud computing platforms alongside APIs. However, the AWS sign in account allows you to access the various AWS services that include the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud EC2, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), and also Amazon DynamoDB.
Furthermore, the access to enjoy the AWS service is eligible to members of the platform that have already created an AWS Account. The Amazon Web Service sign in allows you to gain access to the platform. Whenever you want to make use of the integrated services provided by Amazon Web Service. Also, the AWS sign in makes use of your credentials from your Amazon account in other to authenticate you and also allows you access the Amazon Web Services.
How to Sign in to your AWS Account/ IAM Users?
On the contrary, the procedures for the AWS account login or sign in simple and with the right Amazon Web Service login credential. There won’t be an issue signing into your account. Therefore, you can follow the steps to sign in to your AWS account. Also don’t forget, the AWS login includes your email address and password to identify you and allow you to access Amazon Web Services.
- Go to www.aws.com to access the Amazon Web Service homepage.
- Then, click Create an AWS Account at the top right corner of the page.
- Afterward, you can click the option Sign in to an existing AWS account below the sign up box.
- Next, enter your email address linked to the AWS account and click Next.
- Lastly, enter your account password and click Sign in.
Keep in mind, you can also use the same login portal to access the IAM login. In other to access the IAM login on the AWS sign in page you can simply use your account ID or account alias instead and IAM password in other to log in as an IAM user. Also, through the AWS sign in portal you can as well access your AWS console account.
Resolve Issues Signing into AWS Account
Probably, you encounter an issue whereby you weren’t able or couldn’t sign in to the AWS account or access the resources that you need. This might be as a result of an incorrect password or the perhaps web browser you’re using. However, here’s some solution you can implement:
- You can reset your browser or clear all your browser data.
- Also, you can update to the latest web browser if you’re using the old version.
- If the issue occurs again you can try another web browser.
- In case your issue is about an incorrect password, on the AWS account sign portal. You can click Forget password and create a new password.
In case the issue is not from you or from your web browser. Therefore, you can visit the AWS support center and report the issue you’re facing. There you will be provided with the solution that you need to access your account again.